[Pinky Stories]

[Pinky Stories]

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Two IN one story :)


Hello everyone ! Assalamualaikum :)

Sihat ? I hope u all in the good condition :)

Today I have 2 story that i want to share but which one do you want to know first ? Heee

So , i;ll wil start with the feelings story . HAHA !

Well , i just being fired with my boss about 3 weeks ago because of my sickness and then i work at the same place with my love one which is my sister :) 

well , i love her very very much and i'm quite sad to be separated from her . In the beggining im like someone who just have crush with boyfriend , haha . when i remember  this moment i want to laugh bout it and then the sad more she has been BLOCKED me in facebook . I felt sad too and then i sent her a massagge then tommorow she reply it she said that it;s nothing to do with me and dont bother . so i was thinking , there must be a reason why she blocked me . anyway , that is her bussiness wheather to blocked me or not . i cant ask it . Ok that;s all about my sister . 

THEN , i would like to share to all of you that I have new career now :DDD , which is i will be a part-time model , hehe :P , such a amaizing <3 i feel very very happy . haha ! this is my dream all this while .

wanna look for the pictures ? hehe

after all , im not like the proffessional one . well , im newbie :) please support me okay :)






Well , as for this two pictures that shhowing my beautiful teeth :P hehe
well , i really-II dont know how to smile like this and the camera women teach me to say YES when she snap the picture . 



Well , how it is ? am i pretty ? HAHA :P

well , after all this is my first try . im feel a little awkward . I hope you guys support me .
I want to look more in this career :) tq and papai . muahx :*




Suke? LIKE Lahhh , Thanks :D

No comments:

A